Read more Read less. Review " No customer reviews. Share your thoughts with other customers.
itanamrun.tk - Macromolecule-Metal Complexes
Write a customer review. Discover the best of shopping and entertainment with Amazon Prime. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery on millions of eligible domestic and international items, in addition to exclusive access to movies, TV shows, and more. Back to top.
The main problem arises of poisoning of the zeolite-containing catalysis. This problem is solved by using passivators. Our aim consist in the synthesis of new passivators for catalytic cracking and deep catalytic cracking. References 1. Baranova, T. Zangelov, E. Karakhanov, S. Lysenko, and M. Baranova, and S. Catalysts based on mesoporous materials We are intersted in the development of new catalyst for petrochemistry using mesoporous metal oxides.
The objective is to synthesize and thoroughly characterize such materials and to test them for stability and catalytic performance in a number of reaction: hydroisomerization of butane, pentane-hexane and diessel oil, heavy fuel oil, alkylation and hydrocracking of vacuum gas oil.
Lysenko, S. Zangelov, N. Kovaleva, A. Sungurov, and E. Baranova, A. Sungurov, N. Kovaleva, and E.
Ivanov A. Design of supramolecular metal complex catalytic systems for organic and petrochemical synthesis. Russian Chemical Reviews.
Karakhanov, A. Maximov, P.
- Neoplatonism and Gnosticism?
- Denmark - Walking the Faroe Islands!
- Mountain Brew: A High-Spirited Guide to Country-Style Beer Making!
- Extragalactic Astronomy and Cosmology: An Introduction.
- Germany on the Road to Normalcy: Policies and Politics of the Red-Green Federal Government (1998-2002) (Europe in Transition: The NYU European Studies Series).
Poloznicova, K. Suslov, Two-phase catalytic oxidation by Macromolecule-Metal complexes. Studies in Surface Science and Catalysis, V. Maximov, V. Predeina, T.
- 2006, Vol.79, No.4.
- Macromolecule-Metal Complexes (MMC-8) by Eishun Tsuchida, Hardcover | Barnes & Noble®.
- Handbook of Engineering Biopolymers: Homopolymers, Blends, and Composites.
- BIMETALLIC AU/AG METAL SUPERSTRUCTURES FROM MACROMOLECULAR METAL COMPLEXES IN SOLID-STATE!
- Harmonic analysis on spheres.
- Servicios Personalizados;
- The Sapphire Rose (The Elenium, Book 3)?
Filippova, S. Martynova, I. Topchieva, New catalytic systems for selective oxidation of aromatic compounds by hydrogen peroxide Catal. Today Maximov, A. Catal A: Chem. Maximov, T. Filippova, Y. Kardasheva, T. Buchneva, M. Gayevskiy, A. Polymer for Adv. Buchneva, A. Maksimov, M. Substrate selectivity in byphasic Wacker-oxidation of alkenes in the presence of water-soluble calixarenes. A: Chem. Karakhanov, T.
Maksimov, and E. Petroleum Chemistry, Vol. Translated from Neftekhimiya, Vol. Zhuchkova, T. Filippova, and A.
Maksimov, T. Buchneva, and E. Maximov, E. Runova, Y. Kardasheva, M. Terenina, T. Buchneva, E. N